Information on the latest enhancements, features, and bug fixes for Perch.
- Added the ability to configure offline sensor notification intervals
- Added the ability import Monitored Assets via CSV or spreadsheet
- The roadmap icon now links back to this page
- Removed the suppression count from the indicator suppression column
- UI performance improvements for Intelligence and Perchybana vizualization pages
- Custom indicators were not showing the indicator name
- Disabling Enterprise SSO was still prompting user to log in with SSO
- Select queries calling the intel data observable table would sometimes hang
ConnectWise Manage Integration - Two-Way Communication
- Added the ability to remediate or suppress a Perch alert from a Manage ticket
- Updated the ConnectWise Manage integration options to allow mapping of Manage ticket status to Perch alert remediation status
For information on configuring two-way communication, see the help documentation: ConnectWise Manage
- Perch Log Shipper for Windows
- Sysmon 13.24
- Beats 7.10.2
- Auditbeat service disabled on install
- Updated Winlogbeat config to mitigate duplicate events issue.
- Updated Sysmon configuration for better threat detection
- By default, the installer will turn off auditbeat if deployed on the windows machine
- Easy to install new version over the previous version of the Log Shipper
- Auto-update is disabled (won’t work) for this version to preserve existing configurations that have been manually changed.