Perch supports sensors in various cloud deployments and officially supports images in both AWS and Azure. If you would like to learn more about gaining visibility into your cloud environment or about the pricing of the Nubeva solution, please contact your sales team for more information.
- Before you start, ensure UDP/4789 is open inbound to the Perch cloud sensor from the sources you’re going to be sending data from.
- Create a Nubeva account at www.nubeva.com.
- Choose the identity provider you wish to use.
- On the main dashboard, create a new destination by clicking the purple + button on the Destinations card. Input the IP address of the sensor to avoid additional data transfer costs with your cloud provider.
- Create a source by clicking on the Catapult in the Source Groups card.
- Choose either Windows or Docker and copy/paste the code to the sources you want to mirror the traffic from.
- After the software is installed, you will see the Sensors count increment in the Source Groups card.
- Click the blue + button on the Source Groups card to create a new source group.
- Choose the sources you wish to include by creating a source inclusion policy.
- Click the green + button on the Connections card to create a connection between the source group and destination. Ensure that the appropriate source group and destination are selected and choose VXLAN for Connection Type and enter 42 for the VNI value (this correlates to the vxlan42 interface on the cloud sensor).
- Click Save.
You should now see packets flowing into your Perch sensor in the cloud.