- ConnectWise Automate instance base URL
- ConnectWise Automate username
- ConnectWise Automate password
- Click here to go to ConnectWise Automate settings in the Perch app
- Authenticate with the Automate instance ( Base URL, username, password )
- Configure scripts and map to an Automate company
NOTE: If you have an MSP account, configure your MSP organization FIRST
as the selections you choose will apply to the organizations you manage.
- Base URL: The URL to the central automate server ( ex: automate.acme.com )
- Username: The user that perch will use to access automate
- Password: Encrypted on save, after entering you will not be able to see this value
If you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled for this user via Google Authenticate, copy and paste the Manual Entry Code (that was emailed to the user’s account) into the Google Authenticate Secret Key field.
- Toggle “Allow scripts to be run by an analyst when suppressing an alert” to the ON ( purple ) position
- Click “Add Script” to add at least one Automate Script that can be run
- Repeat Step 2 as many times as needed ( use the trash can to remove them, too )
- Link the Perch organization with its corresponding ConnectWise Automate client