The Webhooks integration allows your organization to send notifications to customized endpoints when key events happen. You can use these webhooks with your own internal tools, or hook them into Zapier, IFTTT, or Microsoft Flow to turbocharge workflows or build your own custom integration.
- Click here to go to Webhooks integration settings in the Perch app
- Toggle the events you would like to receive to the “on” (purple) position
- Click Add Webhook to add at least one URL that will get the notification
- Repeat Step 3 as many times as needed (use the trash can to remove them, too)
- Click Save when you are ready to save your changes
- OPTIONAL: We recommend you add some form of authentication via the HTTP Auth Header provided to ensure all requests to your service are from the real Perch and not an imposter flocker.
NOTE: All requests will be sent as HTTP POSTs with a JSON payload.
Still having trouble?
Reach out to one or our specialists at email@example.com