Perch supports sensors in various cloud deployments and officially supports images in both AWS and Azure - if you would like to learn more about gaining visibility into your cloud environment, please contact your sales team.
Before you start, ensure UDP/19993 is open inbound to the Perch cloud sensor from the sources you are going to be sending data from.
- Register the Perch sensor in the cloud with these instructions (Perch instructions here)
- Create Ixia account/log into CloudLens (free 45 day trial)
- Log into the Ixia CloudLens dashboard at https://www.ixia.cloud/wizard
- Provide Perch support (help@perchsecurity) the docker command from step 6 of the CloudLens Wizard along with the Company and Sensor name -
**Company Name:**XYZ Corp
docker run -v /var/log:/var/log/cloudlens -v /:/host -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock –privileged –name cloudlens-agent -d –restart=on-failure –net=host ixiacom/cloudlens-agent –accept_eula yes –apikey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- When Perch support confirms that the docker container has been installed on the sensor and the cloudlens0 interface is monitored, proceed with the CloudLens setup as normal.