Perch supports sensors in various cloud deployments and officially supports images in both AWS and Azure. If you would like to learn more about gaining visibility into your cloud environment, please contact your sales team for more information.
- Before you start, ensure UDP/19993 is open inbound to the Perch cloud sensor from the sources you’re going to be sending data from.
- Register the Perch sensor in the cloud with these instructions here: https://perch.help/sensors/setting-up-a-virtual-sensor/.
- Create an Ixia account here: https://ixia.cloud/startup.
- Log in to the Ixia CloudLens dashboard at https://www.ixia.cloud/wizard.
- Provide Perch Support (email@example.com) the docker command from step 6 of the CloudLens Wizard, along with the Company and Sensor name.
- After Perch Support confirms that the docker container has been installed on the sensor and the cloudlens0 interface is monitored, you can proceed with the CloudLens setup as normal.