- Home - brings you back to the main page.
- Threats - this is where intel that was sent to your sensors has matched some traffic on your monitored networks and Perch tells you about it as an alert. This also triggers our SOC to investigate and escalate if necessary.
- Intelligence - shows you a list of all of the sharing communities that you are a member of. You can also click on the community to switch to a dashboard that has even more details. This section also has an area to add your own indicators, search for observables, and view stats on the sensors you have setup.
- Perchybana - your gateway to all the data. Use Discover to search through all data Perch has collected from your environment. Then you can visualize any data in a wide array of sexy graphs and images, and then put them together in your own dashboard. Or you can check out one of the dashboards the Perch flock have already put together. Learn how to use Perchybana.
- Reports - houses all reports, as well as contains a report of your IP counts and onboarding.
- Settings - from Settings you can configure General, Integrations, Network settings, and much more.